Corneal Tissue Products
Below is an overview of the tissue products and services delivered and carried out by Amnitrans EyeBank Rotterdam (AER). We can deliver a variety of pre-dissected corneal tissue, custom prepared according to your wishes.
Corneal tissue is preserved in organ culture medium unless indicated otherwise. In the eye bank corneal tissue is stored at 31⁰C. During transit the temperature should remain between +10⁰C and +40⁰C.
Tissue Products Amnitrans EyeBank
- Amniotic membrane
- Random or HLA-matched donor cornea for conventional penetrating keratoplasty: PK
- Donor cornea for High Urgency conventional penetrating keratoplasty: HU-PK
- Donor cornea for deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty: DALK
- Donor cornea, not pre-cut, with wide scleral rim for Descemet Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty: DSAEK
- Manually pre-dissected donor cornea for Descemet Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty: DSEK
- Bio-implant for Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty: DMEK
- Bio-implant for Bowman layer transplantation: BL
- Donor cornea for CAIRS (Corneal Allogenic Intrastromal Ring Segments)
- In case of shortage of tissue in our eye bank, you can request Amnitrans EyeBank to prepare a DMEK Bio-implant from a cornea from your local eye bank.
By ordering tissue, you agree with our Terms & Conditions.